What a great name! Anything with the word sunshine in it makes me smile. And an even bigger smile, I’ve been nominated for another blogging award!. Thank you so much Alyssa https://fightmsdaily.com.
Alyssa is a brilliant writer, and I love reading her posts. Again, another fellow MSer who I seem to have just clicked with, even though we live on the other side of the world! Please feel free to check out her blog page on the link above.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and make a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent to you by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award, and then write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Questions & Answers
- Do you remember the dreams you have at night and if so what was your last dream? I remember most of my dreams. The last dream I remember, I was on my own walking around Paddington Market (in Sydney)…but just walking around and around, and that’s it! (may be a sign telling me to go back home for a visit) 🙂.
2. How do you move past your greatest fears in life? With a lot of self-doubt at the beginning, but taking small steps – there is no rush. Meditation, and knowing how to control your breathing helps.
3. Do you believe in karma? Why or why not? Yes. I believe we should all live to have good intentions.
4. Who or what keeps you inspired and why? All of my family and friends, but the one person who has been there through some pretty rough times, is my boyfriend Mark. He’s the one who keeps me grounded, keeps me calm when I am over fatigued, and nothing is a problem – we take each day as it comes. Life is stress free and full of laughs.
5. Do you believe angels are real? Why or why not? I believe we all have someone looking out for us.
6. Do you enjoy reading and if so what types of books do you enjoy most? I love reading!. crime, thrillers, ghost stories, biographies, autobiographies, and love reading up on different religions, beliefs.
7. What is your favorite type of music? I can’t pick a favourite! Anything from Blues, to Country, to 70’s rock.
8. What is your favorite kind of animal? Monkey.
9. If you had the ability to fly, would you do so? Yes!
10. What would be your dream place to live? I don’t have a dream place. But I would love to live near the sea.
11. What has been your best and greatest achievement so far in life? It would have to be dealing with my MS diagnosis, still being able to drive, work part-time, and just getting through each day.
My incredible nominations are:-
- What’s your favourite song?
- What keeps you motivated?
- What are you most grateful for?
- What’s your favourite season of the year?
- What is your best childhood memory?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
- How would you describe a perfect day?
- What’s your favourite food?
- What’s your least favourite food?
- What’s your favourite colour?
- Do you have any hobbies, and if so, what are they?
Hope you’re all having a lovely weekend wherever you are in the world – look forward to reading your answers!.